24 February 2007

The Power of Sharing

Over the course of just 12 months, I'd learned and gained an enormous amount of knowledge... all by sharing what I know or had learnt and in return, being shared with what my learning partners knew. Such sharing and exchanging of ideas, concepts, info, greatly accelerated my personal learning curve. I believe my learning partners have gained from my sharing too and we will continue to grow together.

This is the power of sharing; when "1 + 1 = 4". This power is also in-line with the concept of active learning.

Seeing that blogging can be a great medium for such exchange of ideas, thoughts, beliefs, I'd thought of giving it a try. I will post my learning experiences and wish that those who read my blog, and if it stike a cord or two in you, share with me your thoughts too.


Wishing everyone a fruitful journey in learning,

Leroy Ang

"When I stop Learning, I stop Living"

No comments:

Post a Comment